If you were a mythical creature, what would you be???
Last night was ECO bonding ~ crafting ~ stuffed bell peppers ~ bracelet-making
- Consensus: super fun, we luv, lets do that again ❤
Beehive Collective ~ http://beehivecollective.org
- Thursday, Feb 23rd
- Art, activism, environmentalism — It’s so dope!! In the Horn
ECO Trivia at the VI !!
- Date TBD
- Alli Dumas gettin’ this ready – Grayson and Antoinette will help!
- Let’s make some “Turn off the light” stickers by light switches
- “Water is Life” stickers – INK interested in doing this by faucets — let’s get together!
- Anyone interested in designing? @Ruby? @AnyoneElseGotSkillz?
- Emily and Cecily help coordinate with INK
Xiuhtezcatl (Shoe-tess-cot) is coming in April to rap / talk to us about indigenous & environmental activism !! Check out all his CREDZ: http://www.earthguardians.org/xiuhtezcatl/
After-school environmental program at East Knox schools
- Find teachers who would be interested!
- Antoinette will email PEKK/Ben to see if they want to team up/could help
First-year dinner to talk about getting sustainability into Orientation
- Water bottle / coffee mug instead of t-shirt?
- Make the campus more sustainable as people are coming into Kenyon
- Emily will spearhead the dinner/discussion
Signs on the Square — ENVIRONMENTALISM!
- Saturdays 11:45am-12:30pm – “anti-Trump” rallies, different theme every week
- This past Saturday, at the anti Muslim ban rally there were about 120 people, there was some resistance, also some support! Dr. S is the prof who organizes it!
- Help make signs this WEDNESDAY at ECOhouse at 9pm
- Make signs – voice positivity, don’t point out what “the other” is doing wrong, say what “we” think should be
- little pamphlets that apply to Knox county sustainability?- maybe a how to live sustainably pamphlet handout? (How to live low-carbon)